The Macchiato is a multi-layered drink. A good way to think of it is an espresso with a spot of milk in it. In fact, the word “macchiato” means “spotted” in Italian. In today’s post, I wanted to share a recipe on how to make a Caramel Macciato.
- 2 tablespoons vanilla syrup
- 3/2 cup fresh brewed espresso
- 8 ounces steamed milk
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Caramel Sauce
- Add vanilla syrup to 16oz glass.
- Add steamed milk, espresso and caramel sauce and stir well.
It’s as simple as that – I hope you enjoyed this recipe. If you have any questions or would like to share your own personal experiences with the Macchiato, please leave a comment below.