Today I would like to share a recipe for those of you coffee lovers that would like to try something different at home or get the cafe experience right in your own house.
This is a simple recipe to make a frappuccino.
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dry pectin
- 1/4 cup cold 2% milk
- 3/4 cup espresso coffee
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa or Quick drink mix,
- 1 Tablespoon of liquid coffee flavoring (vanilla, hazlenut, almond, almond roca, raspberry, Irish crème)
- 1 Teaspoon liquid baking flavorings (i.e. cinnamon, praline, etc.)
- Get blender out and ready.
- Add 3/4 cup of hot coffee and mix with your sugar for 30 seconds at a low speed (too high and you get too much froth) to give sugar a chance to dissolve.
- While running pour in the cold milk, add the remaining ingredients and choice of flavorings, blend for 1 minute and serve!
It’s as simple as that. I hope you enjoyed this recipe and if you have any questions or would like to talk about your own personal experience, please leave a comment below.