Product: Keurig Single Cup Special Edition B60
Where to buy: Amazon.com
Weight of Product: 5 lbs
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5
The Keurig Gourmet Single Cup Special Edition B60 Product Overview
With limited time available in the mornings, I am very thankful for my Keurig Gourmet Single Cup Special Edition B60 coffee maker – which has been helping me with my morning routine for the past 4 years.
The Special Edition Brewing System is a unit that offers a good mix of style and convenient features. This coffee maker is a 1500-watt single-cup brewing system for gourmet coffee, tea or coacoa. It contains a removable 48 oz water reservoir which
allows you to brew 8 cups of coffee before needing to refill it. It takes approximately 15 seconds to reheat water between brews which is very convenient if you have to make multiple cups of coffee for guests and you get a nice hot cup of coffee each
time! The coffee brews in under 1 minute.
It’s a Great Brewer that Provides Real Cost Savings
If you’re like me and like to have more than one cup of coffee per day, this machine can certainly save you money while brewing a very good cup of coffee. The average price of a cup of coffee purchased at a coffee shop or a cafe is anywhere between $1.50 to $2.00. Compare this to the average cost of a K-Cup which is about $0.67 and I have been able to get them as low as $0.50 if you buy them in bulk.
This machine can certainly pay for itself in the savings you will get over the course of a year!
What I liked
- Brews a great cup of coffee in less than one minute. This is a perfect machine for those people that need to brew their coffee quickly.
- Stylish. The Keurig Special Edition features chrome accents, a blue, back lit LCD display and a digital clock. This machine will look good in any part of your home or office setting.
- Choice of brewing size. Allows the choice of 3 cup sizes: small cup, small mug and large mug.
- Custom brewing option. You can purchase a reusable filter that allows you to place your favourite brand of coffee grinds and brew.
- Easy to clean and maintain. No messy grinding or clean-up
- Although the coffee tastes great, it’s not as hot as the coffee produced by the Keurig K 2.0 machines.
- Environmental. There is definetly an evironmental impact considering the amount of K-Cups that are thrown out. This is a problem faced by the single serve coffee machine industry as a whole. What I liked about this product is that you can purchase a reusable filter and brew your own coffee grounds if you so choose. Note: Keurig has recently introduced recyclable K-Cups
which makes me feel better knowing that I am doing my part to help the environment.
I am a believer in this product and I know many others that love their Keurig Special Edition B60. For the quality of coffee, brewing time, ease of cleaning and the amount of coffee choices, this is a quality product.
Do you have any experiences with the Keurig Gourmet Single Cup Special Edition B60 or perhaps you would like to offer your own personal review? I would love to hear your comments.